Sanosil S015 is a patented* multicomponent disinfectant. The oxidising agent used is hydrogen peroxide, which is bonded with stabilising agents to form a complex solution. A long-lasting effect is ensured by the addition of silver which acts as a catalyst in trace amounts. The bactericidal effect of silver is based on the fact that the monovalent silver ion binds very firmly to bacterial proteins by a covalent or coordinate bond, and thus inactivates or precipitates these.
- Sanosil S015 is extremely effective against bacteria, viruses, amoebae, fungi and algae. This extremely wide range of application ensures ease of use as only one chemical is needed, rather than multiple products with other disinfectants.
- Sanosil S015 offers extremely good stability which ensures excellent shelf life. The product remains stable at high water/air temperatures; its effectiveness is even increased at high temperatures.
- Sanosil S015 offers long-term effectiveness which provides protection against re-contamination making it ideally suitable for the disinfection of drinking water pipework and wells.
- Sanosil S015 is extremely ecologically friendly. Its principal constituent – hydrogen peroxide – Breaks down into water and oxygen (H2O and O2).
- The two main constituents (H2O and Ag) offer a two pronged attack so the bactericidal effect comes into action quicker and more intensively than if either substance was used on its own.
- The combined effects of oxidisation and oligodynamy have created a two-phased product which – unlike other disinfectants – is capable of destroying biofilms. A process which is important in destroying viruses and bacteria that create so-called biofilms as a natural protection. The oxygen separated from hydrogen peroxide destroys the biofilm, thus enabling the silver to destroy the bacteria or virus.
*UK Patent No 2189394
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
10L & 25L non-returnable drums.
Field representatives can work closely with customer personnel to assure the effective application of the water treatment programme.
Further information can be obtained from the Sanosil website at www.sanosil.co.uk and for customers outside the UK visit www.sanosil.com
The above information is believed to be correct but does not purport to be all inclusive and shall be used only as a guide. The company shall not be held liable for any damage resulting from handling, contact, mis-use or mis-application of the above product. In all instances the user should satisfy themselves that this product is suitable for the anticipated application and should carry out suitable and sufficient risk/COSHH assessments and a method of use statement.